We take your privacy seriously, read here how we treat your personal data
Store Express is a tradename and part of the Onisi Europe B.V. company, all policies described here apply to all activities under either of those names.
We understand that privacy and the security of your personal information is extremely important. Because of that, this policy sets out what we do with your information and what we do to keep it secure. It also explains where and how we collect your personal information, as well as your rights over any personal information we hold about you.
This policy applies to you if you purchase products or services in store, over the phone, online, or otherwise by using any of our websites or interacting with us on social media (our “Services”). This policy gives effect to our commitment to protect your personal information and has been adopted by all areas of the Store Express and Onisi Europe B.V. business.
ONISI Europe B.V. may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What sorts of information do we hold?
Information that you provide to us such as your name, address, date of birth, telephone number, email address, bank account and payment card details and any feedback you give to us, including by phone, email, post, or when you communicate with us via social media;
Information about the products and services that we provide to you (including for example, the things we have provided to you, when and where, what you paid, the way you use our products and services, and so on);
Your account login details, including your user name and chosen password;
Information about any device you have used to access our services (such as your device’s make and model, browser or IP address) and also how you use our services. For example, if you use our websites, we try to identify when and how you use those websites too;
Your contact details and details of the emails and other electronic communications you receive from us, including whether that communication has been opened and if you have clicked on any links within that communication. We want to make sure that our communications are useful for you, so if you don’t open them or don’t click on any links in them, we know we need to improve our Services; and Information from other sources such as, specialist companies that provide customer information (like credit reference agencies, fraud prevention agencies, databases marketing and research companies) social media providers as well as information that is publicly available.
The information we collect may be used to:
- Make available our Services to you;
- Process your orders;
- Take payment from you or give you a refund;
- Personalise your shopping experience, for example by understanding your location or how you use our websites to provide you with personalised offers or shopping ideas;
- Help us ensure that our customers are genuine and to prevent fraud;
- Conduct market research, either ourselves or with reputable agencies;
- For statistical analysis;
- Help us understand more about you as a customer, the products and services you consume, the manner in which you consume them and how you shop across all sales channels, so we can serve you better;
- Find ways to improve our services, call centre and websites;
- Contact you about money saving offers, products and services from us.
- Help answer your questions and solve any issues you have.
Our service providers
We work with partners, suppliers, insurers and agencies so they can process your personal information on our behalf…but only where they meet our standards on the processing of data and security! We only share information that allows them to provide their services to us or to facilitate them providing their services to you.
Keeping you informed about our products and services
We would like to tell you about the great offers, ideas, products and services available from Store Express from time to time that we think you might be interested in. Where you have consented to us doing so, we may do this through the post, by email, text message, online, using social media, or by any other electronic means.
Access and correction of your personal information
You have the right to access the personal information that we hold about you in many circumstances. This is sometimes called a ‘Subject Access Request’. If we agree that we are obliged to provide personal information to you (or someone else on your behalf), we will provide it to you or them free of charge.
Before providing personal information to you or another person on your behalf, we may ask for proof of identity and sufficient information about your interactions with us that we can locate your personal information
.If any of the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate or out of date, you may ask us to correct it.
If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us as set out below in the ‘Contact us’ section.
You have the right to object to us processing your personal information if we are not entitled to use it any more, to have your information deleted if we are keeping it too long or have its processing restricted in certain circumstances.
How long do we keep your information for?
We will retain a record of your personal information. This is done in order to provide you with a high quality and consistent service across our company. We will always retain your personal information in accordance with law and regulation and never retain your information for longer than is necessary.
We take security measures to protect your information including:
- limiting access to our buildings to those that we believe are entitled to be there (by use of passes, key card access and other related technologies);
- implementing access controls to our information technology, such as firewalls, automatic screen lock, ID verification and logical segmentation and/ or physical separation of our systems and information;
- never asking you for your passwords;
- advising you never to enter your account number or password into an email or after following a link from an email.
If you would like to exercise one of your rights as set out above, or you have a question or a complaint about this policy, the way your personal information is processed, please contact us by one of the following means:
By email: email@example.com ,
By calling our Customer Service Team on +31 851303425,
Or through the contact page on our website.